✪ HIGH ROLLER TOURNAMENT RULES ✪
THERE IS NO MONEYBALL!
- Best of 3 rounds (high score.) 9 balls per round. First to win 2 games, advances.
- Your LAST BALL (the 9th) from each round CAN ALWAYS be a HUNDO. It doesn’t have to be, but it’s there for you if you need it.
- Each roller has ONE round per match up that is OPEN to anything/CAN BE ALL HUNDOS.
- Once the OPEN/HUNDO Round is used, it’s gone for that match. Choose wisely.
- The higher (better) seed chooses who goes first, and rollers alternate after that. (For example: If ROLLER A rolls first in the 1st round, ROLLER B will roll first in the 2nd, and so on.)
BEGYLE SKIV HUNDO SHOOTOUT
- Each participant rolls 2 consecutive rounds, shooting only for HUNDOS.
- The Top 2 (Total HUNDOS) from EACH league night advance to round ROUND TWO. *Ties included.
- Remaining participants roll 1 rounds (9 balls) shooting only for HUNDOS.
*Rounds ARE NOT cumulative.
- The Top Score (Total HUNDOS) from each league night advances to the CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND. (3 people)
- In the case of a tie, participants repeat rolling HUNDO rounds head to head sudden death, until someone scores higher.
- The WINNER from each league division will face off, rolling 3 consecutive HUNDO rounds.
Order determined by scores in Round 2. (Highest total getting 1st choice at position.)
- Whoever rolls the most HUNDOS WINS!!!