SPRING SKEEBALL LEAGUE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
EARLSKEE BIRD RATE = $65 PER PERSON!
*Prices increase to $75 May 9th.*
Spring/Summer can be a crazy time in Chicago, but that doesn’t mean you should deprive yourself of SKEE!
Introducing, SKEESON I @ Cheesie’s Wicker Park! A new “team-oriented” League format, designed with added flexibilit-skee for those who travel and/or have an active social calendar!
Check out the league details below!
• Max 16 Teams (Thursday Nights)
• Match Length = 45 mins- hour
• Start times = 6:30 pm, 7:30pm, 8:30pm, 9:30pm
• Skee-Ball Classic Lanes
• All teams must have 5 rollers (registered participants) to be recognized as team.
• Register as an individual online and let me know if you have an existing/preferred team in the buyer’s notes. I will confirm with you via email prior to processing your payment.
• Yes, you can sign up together with your friends even if you do not have a full team! Once registration closes we will merge you with other small groups or free-agents (if available.)
• At least 3 registered participants need to show up to roll each week!
• Sub Rule. You really shouldn’t need them, but if you do, if you do we ask that they not be a current/past member of any SKEE League location. Really trying to avoid ringers. Ya feel me?
• It’s sort of like tennis. The first team to win two SETS wins the MATCH.
• The first two sets are a BEST OF 7 series (first to win 4 games)
• The rubber match, 3rd set (if needed), is a BEST OF 9 (first to win 5 games.)
• Each team will split one full round of 9 balls (3,3,3) going for high score / alternating who goes first.
• Anything goes = *No Hundo Restrictions!!!*
• Teams are in charge of their own rotations, but no individual may roll more than 3 balls per game and every team member present must get an opportunity to roll each set.
• The team with the highest total score wins the game!
• Again, the first team to win two SETS wins the MATCH!
(If you are familiar with the Begyle “Match Play Team Format” this format is very similar, but this ain’t no beerball and hundos are much more fickle!)
• We are ONLY keeping team stats over the course of the skeeson, which will be used to determine seedings for the Playoffs.
• Yes, all teams will make the Playoffs.
• Yes, there will still be a league-wide Hundo Shoot-Out and a random draw for seedings in the “High Roller” tournament on SKEESIE SATURDAY! 🙂 🙂 🙂
• SKEESIE SATURDAY!!! = All day league-wide championship party w/ trophskees and prizes!
• OPEN WINDOWS BY THE LANES! We only get a few months of nice weather, might as well enjoy it! (*Weather permitting.)
• BONUS: Each registered participant will receive a limited SKEE-dition koozskee, which will not be available for re-sale. Every skeeson going forward will have a new color/ design ***Collect them all!*** League T-shirts may will available for purchase separately, but are not factored into the cost of registration to keep costs low. Lower league cost = Less frills but still plentskee of thrills!
• Sponsorships and prizes still TBD, but you already know they will be good. That’s just how we roll!
*If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at SKEE@theskeeleague.com 🙂
JOIN OUR SKEEMAIL LIST TO GET UP TO DATE INFO EVENTS AND HAPPENINGS!
To book a private party or corporate event @Cheesies, email SKEE@theskeeleague.com