★ FALL 2019 SCHEDULE ★
WK 1: Oct . 8, 9, 10
WK 2: Oct. 15, 16, 17
WK 3: Oct. 22, 23, 24
WK 4: Oct. 29, 30, 31
WK 5: Nov. 5, 6, 7
WK 6: Nov. 12, 13, 14
Playoffs: Nov. 19, 20, 21
SKEEAPALOOZA = November 23rd
PLEASE REVIEW FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASING
LOCATION: Glascott’s Saloon • 2158 N Halsted • Lincoln Park
FORMAT: Traditional. 3 vs 3. 10 Rounds. Cumulative rankings.
• Maximum 20 teams per league night
• Tuesday and Wednesday Nights Available. Thurs = Sold Out.
• 6:00pm, 7:00pm, 8:00pm, 9:00pm, 10pm time slots (Est. Match Time = 45min-1hr)
• League dues cover ENTIRE season of skeeball and SKEE shirt, trophskees, prizes and more!
• Teams comprised of 3 Rollers (Subs ARE allowed, but only 3 participants will be tracked for stat purposes.)
• 10 rounds per person. 9 balls per round.
• Highest total score wins the match, but rankings are based on cumulative team point totals.
• No team may have a combined adjusted team average of more than 1075 points.
• All rollers must agree to and sign League waiver and code of conduct prior to participation.
• All new teams/participants must sign up online, in advance. —> www.squareup.com/store/theskeeleague
(PLEASE INCLUDE TEAM NAME & MEMBER INFO IN ORDER “Write a note to seller”
• Returning Rollers must pay dues, in full, on or before Week 1.
Any questions? Please contact email@example.com
*SPACE IS LIMITED. PLACEMENT IS NOT GUARANTEED.* You will receive a confirmation email once your team information is received.
All registration submissions will be reviewed. Payment will be processed ONLY after your placement in the league is confirmed.
**Cancellations made less than two weeks from league start date will only receive 50% refund.