PLEASE REVIEW FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASING
LOCATION: Glascott’s Saloon • 2158 N Halsted • Lincoln Park
FORMAT: Traditional. 3 vs 3. 10 Rounds. Cumulative rankings.
• Maximum 16 teams per league night
• Wednesday and Thurs = Sold Out. Please join waitlist for upcoming skeesons and event information!
• 6:30pm, 7:30pm, 8:30pm, 9:30pm time slots (Est. Match Time = 45min-1hr)
• League dues cover ENTIRE season of skeeball + SKEE shirts, trophskees and prizes!
• Teams comprised of 3 Rollers (Subs ARE allowed, but only 3 participants will be tracked for stat purposes.)
• 10 rounds per person. 9 balls per round.
• Highest total score wins the match, but rankings are based on cumulative team point totals.
• No team may have a combined adjusted team average of more than 1075 points.
• All rollers sign league waiver prior to participation. Those who do not comply with league / host bar code of will be immediately dismissed from the league without refund.
• All rollers must pay dues, in full, on or before Week 1.
• Unreported absences (No call/No shows) may result in dismissal from league without refund.
Any questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*SPACE IS LIMITED. PLACEMENT IS NOT GUARANTEED.