Welcome to Spring SKEE @Glascott’s Saloon
Below you’ll find the league details for our Spring Skeeson at Glascott’s Saloon.
Please email SKEE@theskeeleague.com for registration link!
We’re looking forward to rolling with you soon 🙂
Glascott’s SKEESON XXI Schedule:
WK 1: Apr. 27, 28
WK 2: May 4, 5
WK 3: May 11, 12
WK 4: May 18, 19
WK 5: May 25, 26
WK 6: June 1,2
PLAYOFFS: June 8, 9
Finals: SKEEAPALOOZA – June 11th
Wednesday and Thurs Nights Only
• 6:00pm, 7:00pm, 8:00pm, 9:00pm and 10:00pm time slots (Estimated Match Time = 45min-1hr) – 20 teams per night
• Past/Existing League Members are given first right of refusal to reserve team spots.
• League dues cover ENTIRE season of skeeball + SKEE shirts, trophskees and prizes!
• Teams comprised of 3 Rollers (Subs ARE allowed, but only 3 participants will be tracked for team and individual stats. If a 4th roller (frequent sub) would like their individual stats recorded, it’s treated like a 4th roller, and an extra $110 will be collected separately prior to the first match of the skeeson.
• Each match is 10 rounds per person. 9 balls per round.
• Highest total score wins the match, and rankings are based on cumulative team point totals / not the Win/Loss record.
• No Team (new or existing) may have a combined adjusted team average of more than 1075 points headed into the Skeeson.
• All rollers sign league waiver prior to participation.
• Those who do not comply with league / host bar code of conduct will be immediately dismissed from the league without refund.
• All rollers must pay dues, in full, prior to April 13th.
• Failure to pay dues by this deadline will release your team reservation to the next team on the waitlist.
• Repeated instances of unreported absences (No call/No shows) may result in dismissal from league without refund.
Any questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.