GLASCOTT’S • 2158 N. Halsted
✪ HIGH ROLLER TOURNAMENT RULES ✪
- Best of 3 rounds. 9 balls per round. First roller to win 2 games, advances.
- The LAST BALL (9th) from each round CAN ALWAYS be a HUNDO, but does not have to be.
- EACH ROLLER has ONE round per match up that is OPEN to anything/CAN BE ALL HUNDOS.
- Once the OPEN/HUNDO Round is used, it’s gone for that specific match. Choose wisely!
- The higher (better) seed chooses who goes first, and rollers alternate who rolls first after that. (For example: If ROLLER A rolls first in the 1st round of the match, ROLLER B will roll first in the 2nd, and so on.)
Welcome to Fall SKEE @Glascott’s Saloon
Below you’ll find the league details for the Fall Skeeson at Glascott’s Saloon.
Please email SKEE@theskeeleague.com for registration link!
We’re looking forward to rolling with you soon 🙂
Wednesday and Thurs Nights Only
• 6:30pm, 7:30pm, 8:30pm, 9:30 pm time slots (Estimated Match Time = 45min-1hr) – 16 teams per night.
(*Yes, we are intentionally scaling back # of teams in favor of greater level of sanity for everyone with regards to match times/ commuting. We’re getting old. For that reason, it’s possible some returning teams will not have placement in the league so time of registration counts!)
• Past/Existing League Members are given first right of refusal to reserve team spots. 9/2 – 9/5 is your window.
• League dues are $330 per team and cover the ENTIRE season of skeeball + SKEE shirts + trophskees + prizes at SKEEAPALOOZA!
• Teams comprised of 3 Rollers (Subs ARE allowed, but only 3 participants will be tracked for team and individual stats. If a 4th roller (frequent sub) would like their individual stats recorded, it’s treated like a 4th roller, and an extra $110 will be collected separately prior to the first match of the skeeson.
• Each match is 10 rounds per person. 9 balls per round.
• Highest total score wins the match, and rankings are based on cumulative team point totals.
• No Team (new or existing) may have a combined adjusted team average of more than 1050 points headed into the Skeeson.
(*Don’t worry. We’ll tell you if your team is over that threshold.)
• All rollers sign participation waivers prior to Week 1.
• Those who do not comply with league host bar code of conduct may be dismissed from the league without refund.
• All rollers must pay dues, in full, prior to Week 1.
• Repeated instances of unreported absences (No call/No shows) may also result in dismissal from league without refund.
• League registration and management is conducted by RecRec.io.
Any questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.