SKEESON XXIV SCHEDULE
Week 1: Sept. 26, 27, 28
Week 2: Oct. 3, 4, 5
Week 3: Oct. 10, 11, 12
Week 4: Oct. 17, 18, 19
Week 5: Oct. 24, 25, 26
Week 6: Oct. 31 Nov. 1, 2
Playoffs: Nov. 7, 8, 9
Skeeapalooza: Nov. 11 (ALL DAY PARTSKEE/ LEAGUE-WIDE CHAMPIONSHIP)
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Nights
*Subject to change pending demand
• 6:30pm, 7:30pm, 8:30pm, and 9:30pm time slots (Estimated Match Time = 45min-1hr) = 16 teams per night
• Past/Existing League Members are given first right of refusal to reserve team spots. Teams or individuals can pre-register here.
• League dues are $339 per team and cover ENTIRE season of skeeball + SKEE shirts, trophskees and prizes!
• Dues are collected separately via RecRec (our league management software) upon confirmation of team placement.
• Teams comprised of 3 Rollers (Subs ARE allowed, but only 3 participants will be tracked for team and individual stats. If a 4th roller (frequent sub) would like their individual stats recorded, it’s treated like a 4th roller, and an extra $113 will be collected separately prior to the first match of the skeeson.
• Each match is 10 rounds per person. 9 balls per round.
• Highest total score wins the match, and rankings are based on cumulative team point totals / not the Win/Loss record.
• No Team (new or existing) may have a combined adjusted team average of more than 1075 points headed into the Skeeson.
• All rollers sign league code of conduct waiver prior to participation.
• Those who do not comply with league or host bar code of conduct will be immediately dismissed from the league sans refund.
• Repeated instances of unreported absences (no call/no shows) may result in dismissal from league without refund.
Any questions? Please contact email@example.com.