WHAT IS “SKEE GOLF”?
SKEE GOLF™ is variation of the traditional skeeball played with a golf-inspired scorecard. Instead of rolling for high scores, participants aim to hit each assigned point cylinders in as few balls as possible. Simply write down how many balls it takes you to complete the objective for each *Hole.
(*- For the sake of clarity, the word “Hole” will be only be used to reference the 9 Holes of the SKEE Golf Course. The skeeball “scoring holes” will be referred to as targets/point cylinders.)
EXAMPLE SCORECARD: TARGET POINT CYLINDERS HIGHLIGHTED IN GREEN.
*HOW TO PLAY SKEE GOLF?*
Select your Scoring “Tees” based on your skill level.
Rookskees = Beginners should score according to the RED tees.
Intermedskeeate: Rollers with mid-level experience should score according to the GOLD tees.
Pros = Highly experienced rollers should follow the additional rolling guidelines marked with yellow stars and score according to the BLUE tees.
- You have 9 balls (one skeeball game) to complete each Hole.
- Write down how many balls it takes you to complete the target sequence. (Each ball rolled = 1 stroke.)
- If you complete some but not all of the target objectives, your score is an 8.5.
- If you complete the target objectives on the 9th ball, mark your score an 8. (You basically get a stroke freebie for completing the sequence!)
- If you do not hit any of the target holes, your score is a 9.
- You hit the targets in any order, unless specified.
- If/when you accomplish your objective in less than the allotted 9 balls, use your remaining balls to practice for upcoming holes. (You should always start a new hole with a fresh round of 9 balls. It’s easier to keep track of how many you’ve rolled.)
*HOW MUCH DOES IT COST???*
A full round of SKEE GOLF is just $10! That includes 1 practice round and the 9 Hole Course. The best part is, SKEE GOLF is available completely self-served. The machines take $1, $5, $10, and $20 bills – so just feed the dollars into the bill acceptor and play!
*WHERE CAN I PLAY???*
*Technical Issues/ Support*
Skeeball machines can be weird.
If you experience any issues with the machine, please give us a call at 312-970-1381 and we’ll do our best to take care of it promptly!
For all other inquiries regarding the SKEE GOLF tournament, joining The SKEE League. or to inquire about booking a private/ corporate event, please email SKEE@theskeeleague.com.